Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Helping You Getting Started NOW!

Dramatically Increase Hits To Your Websites.
Important. I am here to help. If you have any problems or need assistance then please feel welcome to mail me at adpro4ever@gmail.com and I will get back to you.



Free, Passive, Effective Advertising





A) DeskTopLightning is a new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops.
Last week, I accidentally stumbled upon a way to get tons of free advertising.




What scares me most about my discovery is that not only is it free, but it is also more powerful than even having a large opt-in email list.




I predict that eventually, most of the so-called "Internet Marketing Gurus" will start using something like DesktopLightning.com instead of, or at least in addition to their opt-in lists too.
B) Business World List is another effective safelist program, that allows you to email 61,000+ double opt-in members. It is very effective.
C) InstantBuzz is one of the of the most effective passive advertising tool on the internet!
E) TrafficSwarm is a Traffic Surfing site that is very effective that works well with InstantBuzz to build your passive advertising.
Traffic Exchanges / Surf



  • TrafficRoundups




  • Traffic Syndicate 25



  • TrafficPods



  • TrafficSwarm



  • WebBizInsider: Very Effective



  • TopSurfer: Free, Very Effective



  • GoneClicking



  • 4x4Hits



  • HiTSafari




  • Powerful Social Networks - Build Your Network Incredibily

    # Apsense
    # Ojeez
    # DirectMatches
    # Yuwie
    # MyLot
    # Myspace
    # Business Entreupreneur



    Respectfully Yours.
    Grace Tran
    Build Your Downline BIG... Build It FAST... And Build It Auto-Magically With TOTAL EXPOSURE MARKETING! Power-Shift Into Wealth-Creation Today - For F>R>E>E>!
    Road2Prosperity
    Build Your NetWork Incredibly
    IncomeForLife
    MyBlogs

    PS: I want your input.. Any suggestions? Any Comments? Feel free to ask me any question about the Free1Up you have. Contact me by Clicking Here




    1 Comments:

    At March 31, 2008 at 5:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    Google